Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for AM Leads to work in the Racine area.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with team members to package Kringle and other relative products according to production standards and demands under the guidance and direction of leadership.
- Support and lead the Packaging teams (approximately 13 team members) through daily production needs and operations. Ensure accurate and timely completion of startup and closing procedures.
- Engage team members; work with managers, supervisors and Human Resources to facilitate positive relationships with team members.
- Assist the Packaging Supervisor in overseeing the finishing and on-time packaging of O&H products for retail stores, corporate accounts and mail order.
- Train, Coach and develop staff members, with the support and guidance of thee Packaging Supervisor, and working with other leaders and Human Resources to facilitate positive relationships with assigned staff members.
- Assess and anticipate staffing needs, efficiency bottle necks, and inventory demands are proactive in setting teams, inventory and product up for success in future.
- Work to optimize operational efficiencies while ensuring the company’s high quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that all workers on team are trained and adhere to the company's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Ensure that all workers on team are trained and adhere to the company's HACCP and other food safety procedures.
- Adhere to SQF guidelines by properly documenting all quality and safety checks.
- Within the guidelines of the company’s maintenance program, work to troubleshoot any issues and involves maintenance to ensure equipment is available for use when needed and properly maintained.
- Ensure daily/weekly orders are being filled accurately.
- Be willing to help other departments when in need to help carry out our mission on a daily basis.
- Other related duties as assigned by management.