Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant III to work in the Libertyville area.
Description of Job: This position provides support to Research and Development managers and staff and ensures that daily functions operate smoothly and efficiently. The position involves: coordination of R&D invoicing and purchase orders; support and coordination of R&D and business meetings and tours at the Research Center; assisting in calibration program and records of measurement equipment and general support of on-site staff and facility management personnel.
- Supports the planning and organization of R&D and business meetings, conferences, and special events including meeting rooms, catering, tours, and local travel arrangements.
- Acts as a liaison with internal and external vendors and landlord.
- Organizes and distributes incoming/outgoing mail correspondence.
- Maintaining and organizing electronic (and paper) file systems
- Coordinating grant letter and payment process.
- In conjunction with managers, compile research reports and assists in preparation of presentations.
- Coordinates and monitors submission process for R&D related expenses, orders, purchase orders, capital equipment requests, invoices, and check requests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor and report Bio-rational Research Center expenses and budgets.