Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for an Accountant to work for a healthcare organization in the Downtown Milwaukee area.
In this role, you would be responsible for a variety of accounts payable, purchasing, reconciliation and transactional accounting duties including clinic deposits verification and reconciliation, recording other general activity and reconciling monthly bank activity.
- Process voluminous data for expenses from multiple sources.
- Batch imported data into accounting system.
- Transactional duties to include cash receipts, cash disbursements, accounts payable and audits.
- Record general ledger activity (receipts, disbursements, journal entries, etc.) as assigned.
- Reconcile bank activity on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile other general accounts as assigned on a monthly basis.
- Assist with filing and other Finance Department functions.
- Support other Finance and Purchasing Department members during vacations, illness or other absences.