Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Aptitudes and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, production schedules, work instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and information furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Must have the ability to work independently on most job processes.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Ability to communicate and work well with others throughout the organization
- Ability to self-govern oneself and be accountable for tasks
- Physical requirements of job will include lifting, standing, bending, pushing, pulling, etc
- This position requires continual use of your hands, considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, kneeling, stooping and handling materials
- This position requires long periods of standing
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move
- High School Degree or equivalent
- ASME Certification as well as ongoing ASME compliance
- Five (5) years+ or more of quality full-time previous MIG and TIG welding experience preferred
- Previous experience welding stainless steel is required
- Capable of MIG and TIG Welding
- Must have proper fit-up skills
- Understanding of manufacturing tools and their proper use.
- Good basic math skills are required
- Must have a willingness to follow directions as well as the ability to work independently
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Must take pride in work, a job well done and maintain an organized work space
- Must have a strong attention to detail and take pride in work as well as completing jobs in their allotted time frame
- Positive attitude and can work well with others
- Must provide basic tools as needed
- The use of safety equipment such as safety glasses, steel toe shoes, gloves, helmets and hearing protection is utilized daily.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer