Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Must be able to load boards into the wave machines
- Must be able to visually inspect assemblies and components prior to going in the Wave Machine
- Must be able to stand for duration of 4 hours periodically to work depending on job assignment
- Must be able to read and understand English
- Must wear mask designed to prevent inhalation of Toxic Metallic Lead and Tin
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: 6 months to 1 year preferred
Special Abilities: Computer knowledge, basic math skills, soldering skills are a plus.Must be able to visually inspect assemblies and components prior to going in the Wave Machine.
Monday- Friday 2nd Shift 3:15pm - 11:45pm
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer