KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Highly motivated, customer centric with excellent detail/accuracy, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables), Word, and Outlook
- Ability to run reports in Oracle
- Knowledge of Excel, Oracle, Word, PowerPoint
- High School diploma with 1-5 years’ experience working with data and reports, Associates Degree preferred
- Full Time, Contract
- Pay: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer