Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
NOW HIRING! Goodwill TalentBridge has partnered with a growing tech company and is actively seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to join our client’s team!
WHY WORK FOR OUR CLIENT
- DIRECT HIRE
- Competitive Compensation
- FULL Benefits Package! - Medical Benefits w/ BCBS! - *Eligible on 1st of the month, after date of hire.
- 401(k) w/ match! – up to 3.5%
- Professional Training, Growth, & Development!
- Creative/Energetic & Team-Driven Environment!
M-FRI; 8AM – 530PM
As the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for managing daily operations related to shipping, receiving, inventory, and packaging while leading a high performing team and directly impacting their professional growth/career development.
ISO Industry Standards include ISO 9001; ISO 2015; ISO 13485; and ISO 2016.
Additional responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Manage day to day operations for receiving, warehouse, and distribution.
- Implement operational policies and procedures related to warehouse operations.
- Manage pulling of orders and execution of inventory control.
- Design and implement best in class flow for effective stocking of bins and/or shelves with parts from receiving carts, receiving area, and return to stock material.
- Responsible for overseeing packaging operations and Quality Control of systems and parts being shipping out.
- Manage the preparation of skids for freight shipment, including wrapping and strapping.
- Responsible for the execution of accurate semi-annual inventories and weekly cycle counts.
- Maintain all required documentation and accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Other assigned duties as required/assigned.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 5+ years of experience in warehouse management; inventory control; distribution; and receiving operations.
- Ability to lead a team, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met.
- Proven experience in implementing new processes and procedures for overall efficiency.
- Knowledge of international and domestic shipping.
- Stand Up/Reach Truck Forklift experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 50+lbs on a repetitive basis.
- Clear communication with the ability to speak, read, and write in Spanish & English!
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, environment while multi-tasking and problem-solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams – and Google Docs/Worksheets.
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $100,000, we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other Managerial-Level Warehouse opportunities or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer