Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Requirements:The ideal candidate will be highly organized, safety conscious, proficient in MS Office and basic computer skills.
- Three plus years of experience in warehouse operations desirable
- Excellent driving record and valid drivers license in the state of IL
- Forklift operations experience and certification
- High school diploma
- Mechanically inclined by nature
- Must be highly organized, safety conscious, proficient in MS Office and have basic computer skills.
Competitive salary, complete benefits and profit sharing. Hours: Mondays through Fridays 7AM - 3PM.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer