Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge, along with our client, is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Associate to work in the Lincolnshire, IL area.
- Order picking, packing, and wrapping of freight and ground orders
- Receiving and processing UPS/FedEx orders (truck and ground)
- Staging orders upon completion
- Loading and unloading trucks as needed
- Processing returns
- Lite assembly
- Other special projects as assigned
- Ability to lift 60 lbs.
- Forklift certification
- 1 to 3 years of warehouse and picking experience
- Basic computer skills
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday-Friday
Equal Opportunity Employer