MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Experience in a service related environment preferred.
- Requires a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, ability to be insured by hospital's carrier.
- Ability to stand and walk 95% of the time.
- Ability to sit while driving.
- Able to use equipment commonly associated with warehouse shipping and receiving, i.e., fork lifts/trucks, order pickers, pallet jacks, wheeled hand trucks, dollies, balers, and IT equipment such hand held devices, computers, printers and copy machines.
- Ability to individually lift and carry heavy items weighing up to 50 pounds and the ability to push/pull carts requiring up to 40 pounds of effort to initiate movement.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Windows based software required with Outlook, Excel, and Word experience preferred.
- Experience with an automated Materials Management Information System (MMIS) or similar system functions is strongly preferred.
- Requires flexibility to be available for on-call to meet department needs. Most work will be assigned to 1st shift operations Monday – Friday.
- This individual must possess a strong sense of personal accountability, service orientation, sensitivity and responsiveness to the requests of user departments.
- Ability to interact well with others and provide high levels of customer service.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, along with the ability to make decisions that directly affect patient care.
- 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, M-F
- Pay: $17.20 - $24.94
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 92577
Equal Opportunity Employer