- Studies specifications such as blueprints, sketches, models, or descriptions, and visualizes product to determine materials required and machines to be used to fabricate parts.
- Computes dimensions, plans layout, and determines assembly method and sequence of operations.
- Troubleshoot die problems to achieve maximum productivity.
- Lifts machined parts and positions and secures parts on surface plate or worktable.
- Smooth flat and contoured surfaces and power grinders and fits and assembles parts together and into assemblies and mechanisms.
- Verifies dimensions, alignments, and clearances.
- Examines standard or previously used dies, tools, and jigs and fixtures, and recommends design modifications regarding construction and function of part.
- Develops specifications from general descriptions for specialty tools and draws or sketches design of product.
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work environment at all times.
- Performance to comply with all company Procedures, Policies, Work Instructions, knowledge of internal and external requirements as well as TS16949, ISO 17025 and OSHAS 18001 requirements.
- Assist in making improvements to the overall business using ITW operating principles.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 90617
Equal Opportunity Employer