Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge is in search of an Electronics Test Engineer for a client in Elk Grove Village, IL. Great pay and amazing organization!
The Test Engineer is responsible for determining how to create a process that will test a particular product in manufacturing and guarantee that the product meets applicable specifications.
Responsibilities are included but not limited to:
• Test Engineer will report directly to the Test Manager.
• Test Engineer will be creating testing guides on product testing.
• Test Engineer will monitor and track test fixtures capabilities and yields.
• Test Engineer will ensure all PMs and Calibrations are current.
• Test Engineer will continuously search for opportunities for improvement within the test department.
• Test Engineer will communicate with the Program Managers and the customer to determine the best method of testing a product.
• Test Engineer will troubleshoot fixture or system failures and recommend a solution.
• Test Engineer will train Test Technicians on testing and troubleshooting a product, and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
• Ability to write simple test scripts
• Ability to use computer applications such as Microsoft Office
• Ability to read schematics and use Oscilloscopes
• Good communication skills
• Ability to troubleshoot test fixtures and/or test systems
• Must be able to lift 35 pounds
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (BSEE) with a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a contract manufacturing environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer