KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Requires a bachelor’s degree, preferably in an associated area and work experience in a related field.
- Has knowledge specific to thermoset elastomer molding specifically compression, transfer, and injection molding as well as associated processes in this field including cryogenic de-flashing
- Ability to review product and tooling drawings and identify areas of concern and recommend changes. Solidworks or equivalent skills preferred.
- Effective communication skills with peers, production employees, management and customers.
- Demonstrate curiosity to investigate and understand abnormalities in process leading to effective solutions and improvements.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to utilize data to reach conclusions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 87138
Equal Opportunity Employer