Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of work experience in sourcing, procurement, or supply chain role, or working with direct materials in a sales, engineering or operations capacity using advanced quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management, prioritization and project management skills.
- Communication Skills – Exceptionally strong written and oral communication skills are a must. Ability to present to senior management, build relationships and become an influencer in major strategic decisions are critical to this position.
- Strong negotiation skills are essential in this role.
- Technical Skills – A thorough understanding of manufacturing practices and the ability to understand product specifications and features are essential for success in this position.
- Analytical Skills – Enjoy gathering and digging deeply into data to identify issues and produce creative, effective solutions, and understands market dynamics and business requirements.
- Understands category buying & management process to identify improvement opportunities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across different business units.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Uses personal influence skills rather than position power to persuade others and gain support.
- Good command of English, both written and oral for effective communication with other company units and business leaders.
- Sense of urgency and comfort working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of simultaneous projects.
- Ability to perform analysis and interpret data into actionable steps.
- Ability to think strategically and use quantitative and qualitative data to create strategies that move company forward.
Protective Equipment Required:
Safety glasses and other protective devices as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer