Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years of consistent forklift experience; certification is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Previous experience with online shipping tools (Ex: FedEx Ship Mgr).
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus.
- Must have the ability to lift, push, and carry items up to 50lbs.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes easily in the work environment.
- Arrives at work AND arrives on time (Monday - Friday; 8:00AM - 5:00PM, 1-hour lunch).
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and respond to managements direction.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
- Ability to work well with a team and independently.
- Must have the ability to work hands on while being detail oriented.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace.
1st Shift: 8:00AM - 5:00PM; Mon-Fri; (1 hour lunch) Pay: $17.50/HR
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer