LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 3-5 years’ experience in MRP & DRP planning, purchasing, inventory management, and forecasting.
- Previous experience working within a demand planning role specific to the industrial machinery and manufacturing industries.
- Associates degree OR equivalent/relevant experience.
- 2+ years of SAP experience and knowledge of MRP & ERP systems.
- Knowledge of industrial engines and generators; ABC inventory management; purchasing processes; basic accounting; and PTP practices.
- Must be able to analyze heavy amounts of data.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Excel (*VLOOKUP, PIVOT, Macros, SQL queries, and more!), Word, Access, and Power Point.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Willingness to travel – domestically and internationally.
- Valid Driver’s License
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $67,000, we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other Material Planner & Supply Chain opportunities or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer