Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Technical aptitude, previous experience with testing systems a plus.
- Experience with using tools to query data, creating and formatting files and forms.
- Able to troubleshoot and have strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Two year college or technical degree preferred
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer