Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school diploma or equivalent required - High School Verification is part of the pre-placement process
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Manufacturing experience
- basic math and equipment measurement skills
- good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Repetitive heavy lifting may be required
- All candidates who receive an offer of employment will be subject to criminal background check and drug screening.
Second Shift: 4:00PM - 12:30AM
Compensation: $13-$14.00/hr, depending on experience.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer