Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 6 months to 1 year
- Special Abilities: Computer knowledge, basic math skills
- Training Time: 1 week
Environmental Demands: Able to stand and lift 35 lbs. Able to stoop, squat and raise arms to pick parts from upper and lower shelves.
This position is Monday - Friday located in Elk Grove Village, IL.
- 14/hr. + and up based on experience
- 1st shift 6:30am-3:00pm
- 2nd Shift: 3:15pm - 11:45pm
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer