Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School diploma or GED, or two to five years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures.
- Ability to speak effectively with operators, leaders and support staff required.
- Basic Windows computer skills required.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. less than 1/3rd of the time.
- Lifting up to 10 lbs. 1/3rd to 2/3rds of the time.
- Standing and use of hands, 2/3 of the time.
- All candidates who receive an offer of employment will be subject to criminal background check and drug screening.
2nd shift hours are 4:30PM -12:00AM and associates must be flexible to accommodate overtime which could include weekends. Compensation for this role is $12/hr.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer