KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent (completed).
- Advanced Journeyman Tool & Die Maker or equivalent work experience. Requires technical knowledge as is normally acquired in accredited apprenticeship.
- Minimum of five years’ work experience in tool and die trade to include experience in fine blanking tooling, and operating various machines including grinders, milling machines, and lathes.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact professionally with other functions within the organization and external vendors.
- Strong skills in reading blueprints and mathematics.
- Able to transfer CAD geometry from solid models and create machine tool cutter paths.
- Ability to lift and carry materials and parts that weigh up to 100 pounds (with assistance).
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunities available
- 1st Shift Monday - Friday
- Competitive Hourly Rate based on Experience
- Comprehensive Benefit Package for Full-Time Opportunity
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A SIGN ON BONUS!!!
- $2,000/FULL TIME
- $1,000/PART TIME
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 86286
Equal Opportunity Employer