Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of previous experience
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English
- Must be able to perform basic math functions such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This is a temporary, full time position.
Shift: 8:00AM - 4:30PM Pay: $13.00/Hour
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer