Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 2 years of warehouse experience.
- Ability to operate sit down Forklift (stand up and cherry picker a plus) * Use of cherry picker is required
- Computer literate.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to work 40 hrs and overtime.
- Prior D/G experience.
- Knowledge of FED-X Ship Manager system.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
- Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt
- 2nd Shift, 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer