KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- High School diploma.
- Communication skills, written and oral.
- Organizational skills.
- Experience work in a shipping/receiving environment or related industrial experience.
- Inventory control knowledge.
- Understanding of basic computer functions.
- Basic Math skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision after training.
- Work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Continuous standing, moving and reaching with arms and hand.
- Frequently walks, bends, lifts and carries items.
- Periodically going up and down ladders.
- Occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 50 lbs.
- Work performed in a shop environment.
- Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, and odors.
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 93866
Equal Opportunity Employer