Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline from an accredited college or university. An advanced degree in Engineering, Engineering Management or a technical discipline and registration as a Professional Engineer is also desirable.
- 7+ years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience designing mechanical devices and integrating electromechanical components.
- Experience in air movement and/or ventilation and/or appliance design is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret complex sets of product requirements and apply them to designs. Ability to innovate around requirements.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes for annual production volumes greater than 10,000 units per year.
- Experience with Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Demonstrated ability to perform tolerance stack-ups on complex assemblies.
- Experience and proficiency managing Bill of Material (BOM) structures using best practices.
- Ability to author and manage Engineering Change Notifications (ECN’s) through a workflow process.
- Strong communications through verbal, written, and electronic means including:
- Providing regular status updates as requested. Speak and write English effectively to convey information. Involve all relevant staff members in communications.
- Deliver presentations that are tailored to the audience. Be able to support under critical review.
- Receive general direction, but exercise discretion as to time management, independently identifying, prioritizing and executing tasks. Must possess strong initiative and drive in meeting project milestones and completing deliverables.
- The job requires working closely with others in a team environment. Successfully partner with teammates, suppliers and customers (both internal and external). Establish and leverage relationships to achieve common project objectives.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer