Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent relevant experience
- At least 10 years’ experience of industrial project engineering experience involving automation applications
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with managing outside vendors for component development
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing environment
- SolidWorks Experience: Expert level (3+ years)
- Extensive sheet metal module experience (SolidWorks);
- Ability to write operation and installation manuals, production assembly and testing/QC sheets and sales drawings
- BOM Expert: Creating, maintaining and updating
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel as well as Windows operating system
- ISO, Navision or some ERP experience helpful
- ACAD experience a plus.
- Should have working knowledge of National Electric Codes, NPFA 33 and related guidelines, and industry practices.
- Must be able to perform while in a sitting position at a desk, table, lab workbench or computer workstation.
An estimated 25% of the day could be spent in walking and standing to facilitate communication with other areas of the company for development purposes
$40-50 per hour 40-45 hours per week 7-3:30 pm M-F standard hours
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer