To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, finance, or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in purchasing, material or distribution required
- Ability to aggressively negotiate and manage optimum pricing and volume for assigned commodities
- Knowledge of the written procedures, documents, and forms used to measure, analyze, report, and score supplier performance to stated requirements
- Advanced MS Excel and Access skills with proficiency in entire MS Office Suite
- Experience with ERP system data management; JDE preferred
- Excellent analytical skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid understanding of Lean principles, Six Sigma, Kaizen, and JIT processes in an industrial environment
- Ability to travel vendor/supplier locations as required.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" and search for Job Number 90866
Equal Opportunity Employer