- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years’ experience in general accounting; public and industry preferred
- Experience with Sales Tax reporting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must be willing to learn new software applications; NetSuite and/or SAP experience is a HUGE plus!
- Responsible for managing time effectively, coordinating projects, and meeting deadlines while staying organized with minimal guidance
- Must maintain confidentiality and be able to interface with all levels of the organization including the CFO, VP of Finance, and Director.
Equal Opportunity Employer