Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Must be certified in CPR, First Aid, BBP and will be given Title 9 training. (There will be training on the job)
- You will be training with someone for 2 weeks. (must be able to train on all 3 shifts)
- You will have access to the college, including keys and other items
- You must have a valid drivers license
- You will be required to drive to other buildings on the campus.
- Must have good communication skills
This is a 1st Shift contract position (3-6 months)
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer