Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
We are hiring for an amazing opportunity in the Wheeling, IL area. Looking to start your career in Manufacturing? Give us a call. Come work for an amazing company that is employee focused.
*This position has work hours of 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM Monday - Friday*
- Ability to use grinding tools; sharpen corners or edges, buff down surfaces, polish for brighter finish.
- Ability to use knives, cutting tools, hand sanders, and other manual equipment to fine-tune finished pieces.
- Maintains count of machined parts and clean, wash or tumble parts as required.
- Knowledge or ability to operate a grit blasting machine (SPM will train)
- Follow all safety guidelines as stated by SPM
- Read and understand standard operating procedure instructions (SPM will train)