Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills and maintain close and constant communication clients and caregivers; must also be able to tactfully navigate difficult/crucial conversations
- Adaptable to any situation and able to concentrate under stress and tension
- Must possess a current driver’s license and a dependable insured automobile
- Previous experience managing people and customer service
- Compassion for senior care, dignity and independence are required
Direct Hire Full-Time Position. Office hours are Monday – Friday 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer