Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge is actively recruiting for a Sample Compounder for an amazing and customer-driven organization in Round Lake, IL!
As a production compounder, you will accurately mix ingredients, follow current procedures and good manufacturing practices, package completed batches, and support the manufacturing process.
Our client is a creative top-tier mid-market manufacturer of everything that smells great. They take pride in innovation, excellent customer service, employee relations, and developing new quality products in their industry. This is a direct hire opportunity. If you want to work with a laid back, easy-going team, then this position is for you!
- Work with sample team to make briefs for Shipment.
- Complete daily assigned workload.
- Submit finished retains for completed batches to QC.
- Conduct applicable duties for department co-workers in their absence.
- Comply with all safety and SOP procedures including forklift safety & PPE.
- Performs other duties as assigned.