Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires education generally equivalent to an Associate Degree in a Business or Sales related discipline
- 3-5 years work experience in a inside sales, coordinator or customer service role in a fast-paced, team environment for a heavy equipment or capital goods manufacturer
- Computer literacy and the ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) proficiently
- Knowledge of and the development of proficiency in ERP(M2K), CRM and database programs and software
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong desire to provide the highest level of internal and external customer satisfaction
- Strong organizational skills, detail orientation and a high degree of accuracy in all tasks
- Problem solving skills and the ability and desire to develop and implement practical solutions
- Excellent communication skills to effectively relay verbal and written information in a professional manner
- Requires self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Ability to handle multiple, competing priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines while producing accurate and high quality work
- Requires occasional travel by automobile, train or plane to trade shows, sales and customer events
- Ability to use basic office equipment: fax, voicemail, copier, calculator, etc.
- Basic math skills: add, subtract, multiply, divide, count and calculate
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequent sitting
- Frequent use of hands to finger, handle, grasp or touch objects and tools
- Frequently is required to talk or listen
- Occasional standing, walking, climbing, kneeling, squatting, stooping, crouching, crawling, twisting, bending, reaching
- Occasionally lifts and or moves up to 35 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus between near and far
The employee works indoors in office and production environments. Employee may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer