Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Graduation from an accredited RN program
- Current nursing license in the State of Wisconsin or immediate plans to obtain license
- Previous nursing experience preferred, but new graduates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Physical mobility to spend 70% of workday moving throughout the facility to visit residents under caseload.
- Ability to document resident care plans concisely and clearly.
- Ability to be patient, sensitive and responsive to both the residents and family needs.
- Must be available to work every other weekend and holiday rotation
- Dedication to lifelong learning through attendance at in-services and classes to stay current in nursing knowledge and practices.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer