Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Are you a B2B professional looking to make your mark in the sales industry?
Are you knowledge driven?
Saavy in Sales?
Do you enjoy Traveling & Connecting with Customers?
NOW HIRING! Goodwill TalentBridge has partnered with a Distribution/Transportation company and is seeking an experienced Sales Professional to join their growing team!
WHY WORK FOR OUR CLIENT
- DIRECT HIRE
- GREAT opportunity to make money!
- Base salary PLUS commission
- Medical Coverage – Dental, Health, Vision
- Life Insurance
*HYBRID/REMOTE – must report to corporate office 1x month!
$ 65k - base salary PLUS COMISSION!
*Salary is negotiable based on experience level.
As the Regional Sales Representative, you will be response for managing profitable growth with existing business while exploring opportunities to expand relationships into new accounts.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Promoting company products and branding.
- Establishing relationships with new and existing customers while taking the time to understand processes’, business drivers, and organizational models.
- Maintaining relationships to ensure a high level of customer service/satisfaction.
- Managing internal/external partner expectations.
- Developing new business while minimizing loss to achieve profitable sales growth and set objectives.
- Understanding the industry while staying up to date on industry topics and trends (applications, standards/regulations, drivers, trends).
- Communicating with finance to collect on all balances due and approval of set credit terms.
- Participates in company functions, promotions, customer visits, and events.
- Attends various trade shows, pallet, and recycling industry events.
- Performs administrative duties (preparing reports, sales recordkeeping, processing credits, pick-up requests, and preparing sales quotes).
- Assists in managing internal/external partner expectations.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Ability to travel throughout the United States/Midwest region – corporate office based out of Antioch, IL. Additional facility based out of Pennsylvania! New Jersey, New York, Maryland included.
- 3-5 years of Sales experience, preferably within a manufacturing or supply chain setting.
- Previous Business Development experience with proven knowledge of the sales process (start to finish).
- Must have the ability to work with customers while learning and understanding organizational needs.
- Logistics/Supply Chain knowledge is a huge plus!
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $75,000, we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other Sales opportunities or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer