Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- A passion for the betterment of nutrition programs for the students
- 1+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Understanding of all recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- Capability to be organized, detail orientated, professional, and multitask.
- Ability to use outstanding time management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Has reliable transportation to travel to job fairs, university recruitment events and schools throughout the district.
- Has an understanding of recruitment in hospitality, pertaining to kitchen and restaurants.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer