Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Six months to one year experience working in a shipping/receiving function preferred
- Personal computer experience with knowledge of Microsoft applications and programs.
- Excellent organizational skills and good housekeeping skills.
- Detail oriented
- Good math and people skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Prolonged bending, squatting, standing and sitting are all required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Cleanliness of stockroom and warehouse
- Accuracy of Picks and inventory counts
This is a Full Time 1st shift position with the hours of: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Associates must be flexible to accommodate overtime which could include weekends
1st shift pay is $12/hour
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer