Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- An Associate degree with more than 2 years experience in any combination of Quality Assurance, manufacturing/process engineering, (preferably in electronics PCB assembly).
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint (advanced knowledge of Excel is desired).
- Experience in data collection and analysis systems.
- Strong knowledge of electronic manufacturing standards is desired.
- Familiar with Quality related tools to implement a systematic improvement plan.
- Knowledge and experience of working with ISO 9001 standard is desired, knowledge of ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 systems is a definite asset.
- Familiar with the NCR and CAPA procedures, proven experience in performing quality audits for internal teams and vendors.
- Strong background in the quality tools such as SPC, DOE, FMEA, Control Plans, Acceptance Sampling, Metrology-GRR, Process Capability Analysis, etc.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer