Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Basic knowledge of SPC will be required unless there is evidence of being familiar with the process.
- Must be familiar with all the operations in each department and to be able to inspect in a timely manner.
- High school diploma or GED; AND one year related experience and / or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have electronics experience, basic computer skills – Word / Excel / Access
- Familiarity with IPC Standards and soldering helpful.
- Push, pull, lift, and carry heavy items (up to 50 pounds)
- Reach and use arms within a full range of motion to retrieve stocked parts
- Endure prolonged standing, sitting, kneeling, crouching, twisting, and squatting while performing mechanical operations; Enter small, confined spaces
- Capable of working on a ladder at heights greater than four feet when required
- Ability to operate a scissor lift
- Required to utilize hand/arm protection (gloves) and hearing protection (earmuffs and hard hats) as needed
All candidates who receive an offer of employment will be subject to criminal background check and drug screening.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer