Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Looking for an opportunity to put your Quality skill to use?
NOW HIRING! Goodwill TalentBridge has partnered with one of the world’s largest manufacturers specializing in the bearing and automotive industry. Located in Carol Stream, IL – we are seeking an experienced Quality Inspector on 1st shift!
WHY WORK FOR OUR CLIENT
- DIRECT HIRE w/ SIGN-ON BONUS
- 401(k) w/ match
- Medical coverage through BCBS
- MetLife Dental
- EyeMed Vision
- PTO – accrual based, eligible after 90 days!
- 9 PAID HOLIDAYS & 2 FLOATING HOLIDAYS!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- & MORE!
M-FRI; 7:00AM – 3:30PM
*Must be willing to work OT throughout the week or on a Saturday – as needed.
$19.00-$23.00-HR - based on level of experience!
As the Quality Inspector you will be responsible for ensuring quality for parts and assisting in the production process. Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the production of quality parts by verifying specifications during the production process.
- Perform visual inspections for in-process parts, confirming parts meet specifications or communicating adjustments needed.
- Separate rejected parts and attach unacceptable material tags on part baskets.
- Document inspection results; complete reports and logs, summarizing re-work/scrap, writing data on quality forms.
- Prepares parts by cutting, buffing, and/or polishing.
- Perform tests of new parts and report findings to manager/engineers.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following instructions and calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe working environment, following all standards and procedures.
- Assists with other duties and projects as needed.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, speak, and write in Spanish and English.
- Previous experience working within Manufacturing & Quality.
- Ability to work with schematics, read blueprints, and use measuring instruments.
- Basic math skills.
- Knowledge of safety practices.
- Ability to perform visual inspections and use testing equipment.
- Computer proficiency and working with bar code scanners.
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $47,800, we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other Manufacturing & Quality opportunities or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer