Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- Associates Degree in related field or equivalent college credits completed.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities, professionalism, accountability, and positive attitude.
- Knowledge of APQP, standard problem-solving tools and ISO 9001:2015 Standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer