Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- 2+ years of Manufacturing experience
- Ability to follow inspection processes and plans
- Previous experience with Calipers, Micrometers, Gauges preferred.
- Previous experience with advanced quality control equipment such as: Digital height gauges, Surface Roughness Gauges, Depth Gauges, Coordinate Measurement Systems, etc. preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience reading blue prints
- Basic Math and English skills
- Above average computer skill
- HS grad preferred, additional technical education a plus.
1st Shift: 6 AM - 3 PM; Mon - Fri, Pay: $14.00 - $16.00/HR; dependent on experience
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer