Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Goodwill TalentBridge and our client located in Antioch, IL is actively seeking a talented Purchasing Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team.
Your responsibilities include data entry of receipts and bills, preparing reports, and processing invoices. The Purchasing AR/AP Clerk will provide outstanding customer service to both the department and vendors. Ensure that the company's daily accounting functions are performed accurately and effectively.
Monday through Friday plus overtime as needed; Business hours are 7:00AM-5:00PM. Hours will be determined based on business need.
Temp to hire
Location: Antioch (Onsite)
Pay: $22-$30 an hour based on experience
- Provide accounting and clerical support, type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Properly enter and process receipts, invoices, and bills in the system
- Research and track purchasing parts, bill of ladings, and documentation problems and discrepancies
- Ensure the bill of ladings are up to date and signed
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Code and submit miscellaneous invoices for payment
- Reconcile and provide detailed billing for vendors or customers.
- Follow additional instructions and perform additional work-related duties as directed by supervisor.