Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with vendor relations to source quality product with on-time delivery.
- They will have planning experience in cost savings and development of procedures and policies.
- This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work across the organization to achieve goals.
- Candidates will have knowledge of all aspects of the business, including raw materials, production processes, quality control and company-wide costs.
- Candidates will be MS Office proficient and possess experience with internet-based purchasing systems.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer