Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of safe operating practices for stamping dies, presses and other support equipment per OSHA standards.
- Certification for fork truck operation
- Ability to work 4, 10-hour days M-TH with occasional Friday overtime
- 3rd shift: 7pm to 5am
Capabilities and Success Factors:
- Focus on consistent quality and productivity
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Focus on safety in the workplace in order to protect yourself and others from occupational accidents and injuries
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer