ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Set-up, adjust and operate punch presses to perform operations such as punch, blank, form, coin, etc. on a variety of generally heavy work having close dimensional and quality requirements
- Position and align die members and secure by bolting bottom section to press bed or bolster plate, secure top section to ram by using ram “T” slot bolts and nuts; set stripper or ejecting arrangement and safety operating devices
- Set up multiple-purpose adjustable punching dies for dimensional requirements for specific jobs
- Setup and synchronize automatic material feeds
- Operate press to produce pilot piece for inspection and check subsequent pieced to maintain required dimensions and quality; adjust ram stroke, die members or gauges to correct variances
- Use a scale, calipers, micrometers, templates patterns or samples to set up and check work
- Select proper statistical tools to maintain process control.
- Responsible for maintaining required standards of quality.
- Ability to stand for ten (10) hours a day and any required overtime.
- Ability to pick up and move parts up to twenty (20) pounds apiece continuously for ten (10) hours a day and any required overtime.
- Ability to pick up, up to, 50 pounds frequently for ten (10) hours a day and required overtime.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively to co-workers and supervisory personnel clearly and concisely
- Fork lift experience a plus
- Ability to speak and read English
- Training on 1st shift for 3 months - Position is moved to 2nd Shift after 3 months
- Pay: $15.23/hour + per-piece rate
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Online" below and search for Job Number 85386.
Equal Opportunity Employer