KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong knowledge of building maintenance principles including standard practices and methods of electrical power usage, plumbing, carpentry, drywall, painting, HVAC, boiler systems, replacing light fixtures and ceiling fans, filter changes, lock repairs, install/repair window coverings, caulking, vinyl installation and repair,
- Strong knowledge of tools and equipment used in building maintenance such as but not limited to electric drill & saws, volt and gas meters, key machine, power drain cleaner (snake), ladders, snow blowers, etc.
- Ability to read and follow directions for tools, or other directions needed to complete assigned tasks.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Strong HVAC, Boiler System experience preferred. EPA certification preferred not required.
- 1-3 years residential or related maintenance experience preferred.
- CPO certification a plus.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
LICENSES & TOOLS:
- Valid Drivers license with good driving record and auto insurance. Personal vehicle required.
- Candidate is required to provide personal tools needed to perform the job.
How to Apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer