LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Previous experience working within the commercial construction industry in a similar type of role.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects at once.
- Must have the ability to stay organized while meeting project deadlines and ensuring specifications are met.
- Must be able to work well with others while taking direction from Project Manager.
- Proven knowledge and experience in pre-construction services, job site mobilization, project administration and close-out required.
- Valid driver’s license.
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $125,000(plus), we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other Project Engineer & Commercial Construction opportunities or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer