As the Programs Support Coordinator your main focus will be to help build and strengthen new and existing programs by supporting initiatives through the Global Markets Department.
Duties include and are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the lead coordinator for the global Membership Communications Committees.
- Provide project management support for department initiatives, working in close conjunction with all Global Markets colleagues to build alignment and buy-in for program implementation and operational efficiencies.
- Support operations of the satellite offices and staff in China, India, and Singapore.
- Help to develop, sustain, track and update operating procedures for local in-person and virtual events organized by staff and volunteer leaders.
- Manage the Special Guest/VIP program for meetings.
- Coordinate pre-meeting, on-site, and post-meeting communications and services.
- Enter data into and generate reports from internal databases.
- Maintain and track the inventory of marketing materials.
- Respond to general inquiries from various audiences including members, staff, vendors, and more.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 2-3 years of coordinator level experience in a fast-paced, team-oriented, deadline-driven professional environment
- Comfort, familiarity, and appreciation for working with diverse audiences
- Strong project management skills; solid organizational, multitasking and time management skills
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in MS Office Suite and experience with CRM systems; Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional customer service with a collaborative positive attitude
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing demands
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically to meetings, 2-3 times per year
- Full vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment
WHY WORK WITH GOODWILL TALENTBRIDGE?
MAKE NO MISTAKE. Our organization ALSO works on your behalf. If you think you are valued at $50,000-$55,000 we will submit you as such. If you have the experience, can prove your skills, and believe you should earn above that, we listen to you and negotiate on your behalf.
Goodwill TalentBridge is a non-profit entity of Goodwill Industries, providing recruitment services for people, like you, and companies throughout Chicagoland and Milwaukee. The services we charge to companies directly supports our mission. So, THANK YOU for working with us! It is completely free to you.
APPLY TODAY with Goodwill TalentBridge and automatically be considered for other Programs, Support, and Coordinator opportunities or anything else you wish to be considered for!
Equal Opportunity Employer