Goodwill TalentBridge, a full service staffing and recruitment firm, is part of Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin and Metropolitan Chicago, the largest of the 165 Goodwill territories in North America. With more than 90 years of experience in Workforce Development and job training, Goodwill is helping thousands of people find work in the communities we serve, including 13 counties in Wisconsin and 10 counties in Illinois.
- 3 years of experience as a Production Supervisor
- Flexibility to work 10 hour days Monday through Thursday, SECOND SHIFT
- additional hours on Friday can sometimes happen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Coaching, exceptional problem solving skills, strong organizational skills
- Team influencer and accountability within the organization
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with continuous challenges
- Knowledge of Plex systems and stamping industry preferred
Safety in the workplace to protect yourself and others from accidents and injuries.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer